BREAKING NEWS

Monday 12 December 2016

I Am Strong Because I Depend On Allah

I Am Strong Because I Depend On Allah
I Am Strong
Because
I Depend On
Allah
SWT

            Allah is the giver and the provider.
        If we have full confidence in Allah, we will not find Muslims knocking on the doors of every sheikh or Imam of a masjid asking him to give ruqqya. "Sheikh my son is possessed, my wife has black magic, I have an evil eye that have driven me from my work Why not raise your hands in humility in submission to show and express their poverty to the King of Kings Allah.

will answer you, but you have to go to Him. I have promised you that if you call him, he will respond and if you trust him, I would suffice for you. "Today, we depend on our knowledge. Convince, depend on your money, someone depends on your house, or strength or position or nationality, or origin or tribe. All these will be in loss The only true believer, The only successful among them is the one Depends entirely on Allah the Almighty.
        I seek the guidance and help of Allah so that we may all be among the mutawaqileen upon Him Glorified and Exalted be He. Allah, grant us the halal means to have a successful life in this world and in the Hereafter.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Islamic Info

Powered by Themes24x7